2021高考复习：高考英语满分作文开头结尾汇总2020-09-04 20:31:32114 ℃
1）I’m too glad toreceive your letter.
2）I’m very pleased tohear from you.
3）It has been a longtime since I hear from you last time.
4）Haven’t seen you for ages. Glad to hearfrom you.
5）I am sorry it has taken me a long time to reply to your last letter.
6）sorry to reply to your letter so late.
7）From your letter, Ilearned that...
8）Your letter reached/ came to me thismorning/yesterday...
9）There is nothing happier to me than toreceive your letter.
10）I know you have trouble in...after readingyour letter.
11）I have received your letter saying you...
1）Haven’t seen you for ages, I’m writing toyou to...
2）I’m writing to you on the purpose of...
3）I want to give you some advice on...
1）I’m looking forward to your early reply.
2）Look forward to your reply with the leastpossible delay.
3) Please remember me to your wholefamily.
4) Expecting to hear from you as soon aspossible.
1) I am glad to receive your letter askingfor...
2）It is my pleasure togive you some suggestions on...
3) With regard to the matter you mentionedin your letter, my suggestion is...
4) Concerning your request, I would liketo offer my advice.
5) I’m writing to express my viewsconcerning...
6）I feel it would behelpful/practical/appropriate if you...
7）I would very muchlike to advise you to ...
8）With regard to ..., Ithink you should...
9）I’m sorry to hearthat you are having trouble/ difficulties in....Such problems are quiteformal.Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
10）You have asked me formy advice with regard to how to...and I would like to share my opinions.
11）When it comes to...,maybe the following suggestions can help you.
12） As far as I’mconcerned, it would be wise to take the following actions.
13) Facing theseproblems, I'm seized with fear and anxiety and I hope that you will be kindenough to help me.
1）I hope you will find theseproposals/suggestions/recommendations practical/useful/helpful.
2）I would be ready to discuss this matterwith you in further details.
3）Please take my advice into account/consideration and make a final decision.
4）I would be more than glad if you can takemy suggestions.
5）I hold the firm belief that you will makegreat progress as long as you insist what I have told you.
6）I am looking forward to hearing good newsfrom you.
7）I believe you will take my advice intoaccount/consideration seriously.
8）If you have any question or requirement,please do not hesitate to tell me.
9） If you have anything question, pleasefeel free to contract me at any time.
0) I’m sure thatany advice will be a big help to me.Your kind early reply would be greatly appreciated.
How are you doing? In your last letter, you asked meabout being a guest to aChinese friend’s home. Now, I am writing toinform you of some relevant details.
To begin with, according to our tradition, you aresupposed to arrive early, so that you can help the family prepare the dinner,which is meaningful and interesting. Besides, you’d better bring some gifts,like a book or a Chinese knot. What’s more, when you are enjoying the meal, youneed to avoid making noises while chewing food.
Hopefully, these suggestions would be helpful for you. Ihave the confidence that you will have a great time.
1) I am sorry to tell you that I have hadtrouble/difficulties with...
2) I am sorry to bother/interrupt you，but I have somethingimportant to tell you.
3) I would be grateful if you could...
4) I’m writing to turn to you for help.
5) I’m writing this letter to ask you todo me a favor.
6) Now I wonder whether I could ask you afavor.
7) I’m eager to get your timely help. Mytrouble is that...
8) I have been troubled by the problemthat...for a long time, so I’m writing to you hoping you can do me a favor.
9) What worries me most is that...,so I’mwriting the letter to ask for your help.
10) I’m writing to you to ask whether youcould do me a favor.
11) I have some difficulty in doing...whichbothers me a lot. So I have no choice but to turn to you for help.
12) I wonder how to deal with the problemthat..., so I’m eager to get your timely help.
1) I would be very grateful if you couldhelp me.
I would appreciate it if you could dome a favor.
2) I’d appreciate it if you can take myrequest into account/ consideration.
3) Look forward to your early reply, thankyou for your help sincerely.
4) I firmly believe that I can get throughall the hard time with the help of you. So I’m so eager to get reply from you.
5) Thankyou for your busy schedule to read my letter . I would appreciate it if yougive me some help.
6) Facedwith the above problem, I’m anxious to get your help.
2013 年全国大纲卷、新课标 II
假定你是李华，自制一些中国结（Chinese knot）。给开网店的美国朋友Tom写封信，请他代卖，要点包括： 1.外观（尺寸、颜色、材料） 2.象征意义 3.价格 注意：1.词数100左右； 2.可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯； 3.开头语已为你写好。
How are you?I wonder if you could sell some Chinese knotsfor me. I made them myself with red silk threads, cloth and other materials.They look really beautiful in the shape of a diamond, about 5 inches long and 4inches wide. In china, these knots stand for friendship, love and good luck.People can either give them as gifts to friends or hang them in their houses.They are only 12.99 US dollars each. If anyone wants to know more about theknots, let them write to me. Also, do let me know if you need further information. Thank you!
1) I amwriting to convey my gratitude to you for...
2) I wouldlike to take the opportunity to express my appreciation for your timely helpand assistance.
3) Manythanks for all the things you have done in helping us to...
4) Wordsfail to convey my gratitude to you.
5) My truegratitude is beyond any words/description.
6) Onbehalf of...I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to you for...
7) I reallydon’t know how to express my gratitude for your help.
8) Withdeepest gratitude, I write to you here a few lines.
9) What youdid gave us a deep impression and we hope to express our thanks to you.
10) I amwriting to express my thanks to you for.... If it had not been for your help, Iwould have +V-ed
11) Thanksto your generous/ selfless/ kind help, without which I wouldn’t have
made such great progress.
12) It wasyour generous help that enabled me to have a better understanding of...
1) I mustthank you again for your generous help.
2) Fromwhat you did I learn that helping others is a traditional virtue, so I’ll keepit up.
3) Pleaseaccept my heartfelt appreciation again, I’m eagerly expecting our next meeting.
4) I am soproud of having such a generous friend as you, and I will always be there aslong as you need.
5) I wishthere were a better word than “thanks” to express my appreciation for yourgenerous help.
6) It is your unreserved help that enablesme to obtain this splendid opportunity of ...
Dear Professor Liang,
I am writing to extend mygratitude to you. Because of your help，now I am a student of ChemistryDepartment of Sydney University.
Last June, when I appliedto become a graduate student of Sydney University, you really gave me a lot ofvaluable help. You not only wrote a recommendation for me to Professor Wellswho works in the Sydney University，but also gave me careful and patientinstructions on how to fill the application forms and write the applicationletters.
It is your unreserved helpthat enables me to obtain this splendid opportunity of further education. For the following twoyears I will study hard to reciprocate your sincere help and expectations withexcellent grades.
1) I amwriting in response to your advertisement in...
2) ...interestsme, so I’m writing to apply for the position of...
3) I thinkI am the right person for the position you advertised, and my reasons are asfollows.
4) I amglad that I am quite qualified for the job, so I am writing to apply for thevacancy of...
5) Seeingthe advertisement, I am writing the letter to recommend myself as a qualifiedcandidate for the job of...
6) I’m...(自我介绍)，I’m interested in...
7) I haveread in the newspaper that a +职位 is wanted in your company,I believe I can be fit in it.
8) I’mwriting to tell you that I’m suitable for the job you are advertising.
9) I’mwriting this letter to inquire about the possibility of...
1）Shouldyou grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful.
2) Thanksfor considering my application and I am looking forward to your early reply.
3) Anyfavourable consideration of my application would be appreciate.
4) If youneed to know any more about me, please contact me at...
5) I hopeyou will be kind enough to consider my application favorably.
6) I shallbe much thankful if you will offer me a precious opportunity to an interview.
I’mLi Hua, an exchange student from China during this summer vacation. I’m delighted to learn that volunteer students arewanted for a Chinese painting exhibition to be held in the local art gallery. Now I’m writing to apply for the position.
Thereasons for my application are as follows. First of all, having been exposed toforeign teachers since a young age, I can communicate freely with others inEnglish. What’s more, years of being monitor makes me a brilliant organizer,which will help a lot to keep the exhibition in order. The most importantfactor is that my related knowledge will undoubtedly help the audience learnmore about the unique Chinese art form.
All in all, my sense of responsibility will make me a qualifiedvolunteer. I’d appreciate it if you could take my application intoconsideration.
1) I amwriting to invite you to...
2) I wonderif you can come to ...
3) It is mypleasure/ honor for me to invite you to...
4) It is myhonor to inform you that there is an/a...in +地点on +日期 at +具体时间.
5) I thinkit would be a great idea if you could participate in...
6) With...approaching, our school will hold an activity to celebrate it, so I’mwriting to invite you to join us.
1) I amlonging to see you soon.
2) I hopeyou will not decline my invitation.
3) We wouldfeel much honored if you could come.
4) If youhave no other plans for this weekend night, will you do us the favor of goingto the party.
5) Wouldyou please let know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
6) Wouldyou please drop me a line to let me know if you are free to come to...
7) Yourparticipation can surely add color to our ... and we are all looking forward toyour involvement.
8) I dohope you will accept our invitation if it is convenient to you.
9) We wouldbe looking forward to your participation in the party.
I am Li Hua. Occasionally learning that you are addicted to tabletennis, I am writing to sincerely invite you to join the table tennis team in ourschool aimed at developing our interests and improving our skills.
Consideringthe enormous benefits, which we can earn steadily from tennis practice,including preventing us from getting short-sighted and keeping physicallyhealthy, we are lost in training course. Definitely, as for the activities, wewill be honored to be given high-level training by a professional coach everyFriday around 3-5 pm. Meanwhile, we will be divided into several groups toconduct competitions every two weeks.
Ifyou are interested in what I have stated above, sign up on our school websitebefore September 1st.
I’m looking forward to your reply even your appearance in ourtraining center soon.
1) I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction about thecoat which I bought last month in your store.
2) I am one of your customers. I’m writing to complainabout one of your waiters’ improper and rude behaviors.
3) I am most reluctant to complain, but...
4) I would like to draw your attention to the problem/fault that...
5) I wish to express my dissatisfaction/ disappointmentabout...
6) I hate to bring this up, but it is hard for me tounderstand...
7) I am really annoyed about...
8) I am sorry to trouble you but I am afraid I have tomake a complaint about...
9) There are some problems with... that I wish to bringto your attention.
10) To improve the situation/ To solve the problem, itis advisable for you to take the following suggestions.
1) I sincerely hope that you will look into the matterseriously and proper measures should be taken to prevent such an incidenthappening again.
2) I would appreciate it very muchif you could take measures to solve the problem as soon as possible.
3) I would like to have this matter settled by the endof this month.
4) We trust that you will now consider this matterseriously and make an effort to prevent the recurrence of this kind.
5) Thank you for your time and kind consideration.
6) I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
7) It would be highly appreciated if you could...
8) I could not be more satisfied if you can kindly...
9) I am really annoyed about it. I have great faiththat you will take my complaints seriously.
10) I do hope someone will take effective measures todeal with this matter.
11) I sincerely hope you can better your service andthat mistake won’t arise again in the future.
Myname is Li Hua. I’m writing to complain about the bad service on one of your flights.
Yesterday,I took a plane to London and I have to say that I’m very unhappy about theline.
Firstof all, your airline lost one of my suitcases in which there is an importantcontract. Second, the plane was delayed for an hour. As a result, I was latefor an important meeting. Third, the food on the plane was terrible. What’smost unacceptable is that the air hostesses on the plane were quite unfriendlyand impolite to me.
Frankly speaking, thisis the worst experience I have ever had on the plane. I do hope you can help mefind my suitcase and improve your service. Thank you very much.